See available schemes above. Click a scheme to find out more.

Tenant area

Looking after our tenants needs

Disabled Adaptations

You must obtain permission from the Maintenance department at our Head Office before carrying out any alterations to your home.

If you require an adaptation, due to a medical condition or illness, such as a walk in shower or grab rails you should contact the local Occupational Therapy department of the local Health Trust for an assessment, alternatively you can contact your GP who can make a referral to the Occupational Therapy department on your behalf.

If the Association receives a referral from an Occupational Therapist, the necessary adaptation work will be carried out in your home if it is feasible.